Yujiao Bio-Chem Co.Ltd.

Home for the best pharmaceutical raw material products

If you need someone you can trust when it comes to delivering absolutely pure Research Chemical raw materials, with us you can be absolutely certain in this regards.

Our dedication to quality and scientific integrity has made us one of the most reliable suppliers in the online market, a reputation we take very seriously and work hard to maintain.

Our company has strong technical strength, advanced equipment, strict quality management system and excellent after-sales service. All the products we offer tend to be perfectly evaluated, which of course means you will get them extremely pure.

Our main laboratory is based in China, where majority of our stock is being shipped from, we also have warehouses in other parts of the world, such as USA and the EU where we can equally ship from.

Our main markets are USA, UK, AU, EU, where 80% of our customers come from, and the remaining 20% come from other parts of the world.

With the experience we have gained over the years, we have the ability to ship to almost every part of the world.

If interested in purchasing from us, kindly get in touch with us for more details.

We have proven to be reliable over the years, so if given the chance by you, we will make a name for ourselves that you can come to trust and do continual business with for as long as we are around.